Followers

Tuesday 8 February 2022

Lobster Battle.

 With very little happening for the camera in recent weeks I thought I would look back at some sessions that I didn't post for some reason last year.

My very good friend David invited me over to Battle to see some of the moths that I never get in my trap, and as I was actually quite close at the time I headed over to see my first ever Lobster Moth.

Another beauty that I haven't caught here in Seaford, but I had seen before when I saw one in Nigel's trap was the Great Prominent. This was probably even more impressive than the Lobster.

Finally, a Pale Tussock in its dark form. I have actually caught this moth in quite large numbers but rarely in the dark form, although strangely, I did get a dark one only a week or so after this visit.

As ever, my thanks to David for letting me see and photograph these beautiful moths.






Lobster Moth.



Great Prominent.



Pale Tussock.

Just to show I have taken the camera out a few times recently, although most days I return home without pressing the shutter!!

A Meadow Pipit that posed briefly and possibly not quite close enough.



Meadow Pipit.




2 comments:

  1. Espectaculares fotos, son geniales. Me encanta la polilla. Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING
    TIGERING TIGERING titanium nose stud TIGERING suppliers of metal TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING cerakote titanium TIGERING titanium white octane blueprint TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING TIGERING citizen titanium dive watch TIGERING

    ReplyDelete