Followers

Sunday 11 June 2017

Odds and Ends.

Over the last couple of weeks I've managed to get out and about despite the cloudy and windy conditions with various sightings. Some of these have been common, but a few rarities have also been seen including my first ever sighting of the Nationally rare Spiked Rampion, a plant that is only found in around 9 sites in the UK, all of which are in Sussex.
Images from some of my recent trips and rambles.




Male Beautiful Demoiselle.



Cucumber Spider on grass.



Spiked Rampion.



Red-headed Cardinal Beetle.



Meadow Brown.



Six-spot Burnet Larva preparing to pupate.



Mullein Moth larva.



Thrift.



Lizard Orchid.


1 comment:

  1. Oh My God ! These are just amazing pictures that you have posted here my friend. I am absolutely loving each and every one of them. Good job !!

    ReplyDelete