Followers

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Pett Levels Again.

With a spare few hours and a superb sunny day I thought I would have another go for the Glossy Ibis. Unfortunately the Ibis had other ideas and didn't appear all the time I was there. After a while I walked along the coastline to see what Waders I could see. It was mainly Oystercatchers, Dunlin and Grey Plover with a few Turnstone also seen. With very light wind it felt very warm out there, despite the heavy frost today.



Graylag Geese.



Dunlin.



Turnstone.



Grey Plover.



2 comments:

  1. Hello,you've got stunning pictures of birds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great work with the good picture support. I really got some extra ordinary picture for my writing work attachment. If any of the one need a good dissertation like study paper on this like birds study. Pick the top dissertation writing help service provider.

    ReplyDelete