Followers

Friday 6 December 2013

Hen Harrier

 
I've just decided to splash out on a new lens, not the top notch one I would like but cannot justify, but hopefully one that will still give me some acceptable shots. After much deliberation I decided on the same lens that Matt manages to get some success with. Today I took it out for a long walk from High and Over towards Bo Peep. Being a weighty beast I was wondering why the heck I had bothered as there seemed to be very little about for me to test it out on. Eventually, near Bo Peep a large flock of Jackdaws took off from a field and out of the flock a ring tailed Hen Harrier appeared. Although a little too distant it was great to get a decent sighting making the effort worthwhile. 
 
 
Hen Harrier being mobbed by a corvid.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment