Followers

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Summer Moths.

 




In the few nights that I have put out the moth trap this Summer I have managed to catch a few moths of interest, in fact too many for one post, so another post in a few days will also have a few more of these.


Most of the moths have come from my trap, but with a Drinker from Mike Mullis and a few more from Clare's trap of species that I miss out of in my garden. Thanks to both for letting me get a few shots of those.


The Jersey Tiger (pictured above) has been very evident this Summer with several multiple catches, although Clare is well ahead with a top count of 48 Jersey Tiger in one night for her!!


In total contrast we have only had one Garden Tiger between us with this beautiful example below.



Garden Tiger. 




Swallow Prominent. 




Pebble Prominent.




Black Arches. 




Spectacle.




Burnished Brass.




Drinker.



Golden Twin-spot.




Female Clouded Buff.


1 comment:

  1. Espectaculares tus fotos, son unas polillas preciosas. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete