Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2022

Looking at Spring.

 With June now here I thought I would post a few of my Spring highlights that I for some reason hadn't posted before. 

The season certainly has moved on apace and is generally ahead of where one would normally expect, although most years it seems we say that nowadays so I guess it is what we have to get used to.

I have had some great days getting close to nature with most of my exploits being close to home with the odd day further afield with my survey work at the private wood and a few days working for Naturetrek too.



Scarce Chaser.




Mother Shipton on Wood Spurge.
 (Look for the face of a witch on the wings, where the moth gets its name from).




Mating Large White.




A confiding male Orange-tip.




Scorpion Fly. (Many of these about this year).







A confiding female Grizzled Skipper.




A late season Grizzled Skipper.




A fresh 2nd brood Speckled Wood.




Black-headed Cardinal Beetle on Oak leaf.


1 comment:

  1. It is always a delight to see your photography of God's tiny treasures .

    ReplyDelete