Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

In The Garden.

I recently changed my Sigma 150-500 for a Nikon 300mm with a converter. I was really pleased with the Short-eared Owl photo but other shots have so far been a bit hit and miss. However, when the lens is used without the converter it really is very good and a couple of shots here from the garden shed of the birds coming onto the seeds are a good test. Out in the wild of course the lens is not quite powerful enough but hopefully as I get used to it I will get happier with the combination.




Blue Tit.




Goldfinch.



For those that may be interested I now have photos on Flickr with mainly my older stuff working through gradually to my recent photos. You can find these at

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128888346@N02/



2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Dubai! Really enjoyed going through your blog.The goldfinch is a beauty. Have a great week ahead!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your interest and comment. Great to hear from Dubai!!

      Delete